Habitat for Humanity of Washington State is a statewide Habitat organization established in 1997 to assist Habitat affiliates serving homeowners in Washington State. Habitat for Humanity of Washington is an affiliated organization of Habitat for Humanity International, a nonprofit, Christian housing organization that works both to eliminate poverty housing around the world and to make adequate housing a matter of conscience and action. Habitat welcomes to the table partners from any faith – or from no faith – who are willing to pick up a hammer to help improve the lives of families needing decent shelter.
- Provides access to statewide resource development opportunities
- Serves as a forum for collaboration and networking
- Advocates for affordable housing
- Offers a limited number of programs and services
- Coordinates statewide training